26 | Savinho - 2024/25

I agree with others that he looks excellent, but I sometimes think he should let go of passes earlier. I imagine that will come in time. I love his work rate.

Looks special even for our standards. Another incredible performance from him. Won us 2 goals. All that and he doesn't even speak the language yet, and is still learning the City way. Scary good prospect.

He's going to be the best winger in the prem. Watched him at Girona and he didn't get the praise that Nico and Yamal got, he's special 20 years old, he does have dips for 2 games like at Girona then is unplayable for 10 games straight. He's got pace , control and decision making.

He's got the lot. Just consistency is what he needs improvement on like i said 2 games when he drops off then goes on a 10 game unplayable streak followed by 2 to 3 games of being average. If he can constantly keep that unplayable side of his game consistent, hes going to be the best winger in the prem and europe

Different type of game for him today as Ipswich sat back compared to Chelsea last week. Like the look of him and seems like he'll take players on which is always a bonus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.