26 | Savinho - 2024/25

I had imagined we'd look at Rodrygo but surely we'll give this kid a shot at RW. He's totally owned that side of the pitch. All the defenders are scared of him. Rico and he seem a great pairing.

Talent is undeniable. I think he can be even more aggressive in attacking situations. I want to follow his evolution very closely.

I had imagined we'd look at Rodrygo but surely we'll give this kid a shot at RW. He's totally owned that side of the pitch. All the defenders are scared of him. Rico and he seem a great pairing.
If Savio plays every game like this he is miles ahead of Rodrygo.

Rodrygo is avg in most of their games. He just score goals against City because everyone focus on Vini that's all.

Both our wingers influencwd waned in the 2nd half when Ipswich changed to a back 5.

Great 1st half from him, he is literally Mahrez 2.0.

First 20 min. were crazy. Here & there some mistakes like against Chelsea but because of guys like him you love football & pay money to go into the stadium. If everything goes the right way we don`t need Wirtz/Musiala.

He's a player. Obviously a threat going forward but I think Pep will be a fan of his pressing and defensive effort

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.