26 | Savinho - 2024/25

Yep! Exactly what we've lacked on the wing, pace and delivery with the added tenacity of a Bernardo. Sort out those challenges in our own box though. Cannot wait until he's actually in sync with his team mates and will instinctively know what to do in any given situation, Haaland will feast from him.

I've seen two matches from him so far and I have to say, I really like him so far. He seems similar to Mahrez, which is good. Unlike Doku, he seems to have a brain too, which is also good. There's great potential in him, if he keeps this up he'll be brutally good.

From afar, it was like having Riyad back. With pace!

Works very hard too. A tad raw in parts but so exciting to watch.

We’ve got a gem.

He is playing off his own blue print of the game, and he is making a lot of good decisions. Credit is due where credit is due. Who ever coached him previously or if he just has such an understanding of our system already ...deserves praise.

2 years with Pep boy is going to be beast, can't wait. Boy has the lot. Technique, intelligence, Pace. Just needs to start cracking that shot. Once one of those hit the top corner....watch this space.

Two great first half performances in the first two games. He looked tired second half today, perhaps a little injured. He’s going to have a very good season.
I love the idea that our wingers are completely spent after 45 mins of relentless effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.