It was worth it, good to see the team again in the flesh.

Gets the buzz for the new season going!

All the new additions look to have added to the squad, even Micah looks like he knows he has to perform now.

Jo could be an asset this year, he will not complain about being on the bench plenty but will do his bit when he gets on the pitch.

Cant wait for next week now, could be the start of a really big season for us long suffering fans, boy do we deserve it.

Just lets get right behind the team from the off because MAN CITY will have enough outsiders taking a pop at any hiccup we may have.

BLUE MOON YOU SAW ME STANDING ALONE!!!!!!

stonerblue said:
What a cracking attendance for a friendly. Well done to all that went.

27000 is good? rofl, im sure barca/utd/madrid/chelsea would get 30000+ to watch their reserves play

LYNX said:
stonerblue said:

27000 is good? rofl, im sure barca/utd/madrid/chelsea would get 30000+ to watch their reserves play

hold on a minute you are talking about teams with sustained success.
when we get to that level you can compare, but not until.

Liverpool got about 31,000 for their europa league with their fanbase so I think we did well

tonea2003 said:
LYNX said:

hold on a minute you are talking about teams with sustained success.
when we get to that level you can compare, but not until.

Yes.

LYNX said:
stonerblue said:

I can't take any adult seriously who would write ROFL in a post. Enjoying the summer holidays Lynx?

yousawmestandinalone said:
LYNX said:

I can't take any adult seriously who would write ROFL in a post. Enjoying the summer holidays Lynx?

im young..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.