#27 | João Cancelo - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I’ve ever really noticed just how one footed he is when he’s been at left back. A compliment for the most part but today it showed.

He seemingly has a contractual obligation to do a rugby conversion every single game.

I mean, even his brain is telling him not to shoot before he shoots.

Made some fantastic tackles but because of his massive ego, he needs to do 5 stepovers and try to nutmeg them instead of passing it away.

When it works, its amazing but he messed it up a few times and we lost the ball around the box.

Made some fantastic tackles but because of his massive ego, he needs to do 5 stepovers and try to nutmeg them instead of passing it away.

When it works, its amazing but he messed it up a few times and we lost the ball around the box.
5 step overs are never amazing no matter who is doing it. Cancelo, Christiano or some dufus on your playground.

It's just unintelligent. Whether it comes of or not. He needs to do less of the over-elaborating and he'd be great.

It’s hard to fathom how a player can be so hit and miss. He can be having a great game then does five abysmal things in a row and ends up having a shocker.

Yeah I thought he played well today, couple of really good passes through the lines.

Couple times where he held on to the ball to long, but tbh from what I remember he made up by winning the ball back, and it's nothing everyone else wasn't doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.