#27 | João Cancelo - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
he offers us so much in possession that I think we just have to accept that sometimes he will have us pulling our hair out.

But he doesn't. He actually doesn't. People completely lose their minds when he plays a great pass every few games but there's no end product. Walker's passing has lead to more goals.

What did he offer in possession today? He actually got given the ball in the Burnely final third in space 3 or 4 times and immediately killed the attack, didn't do anything positive.

An outrageously talented player. He was in Harlem Globetrotters mode today and consequently gave the ball away cheaply too often but he’s one of the few players in our team who keeps his opponent guessing cos he can do anything with the ball. On his day he can pick a slide rule pass as well as KDB and can beat a man one on one as well as Grealish or Foden.

The comparison with Ederson is very apt. Top player but a bit casual in possession at times.

Because what we really need is a technically brilliant fullback who plays utter fucking dross when in possession in his own third, great wing back never in a million years a full back.

Well don’t play with wing backs so are you saying he is not good enough?

Well don’t play with wing backs so are you saying he is not good enough?

I’m saying his ball playing attributes are brilliant when going forward however when he’s passing to the other team in his defensive area you have to question what he’s thinking, Walker has a had brain fade or two but he will normally do it over a season not in one game.

I’m saying his ball playing attributes are brilliant when going forward however when he’s passing to the other team in his defensive area you have to question what he’s thinking, Walker has a had brain fade or two but he will normally do it over a season not in one game.

As I said in my original post, far from perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.