#27 | João Cancelo - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like he had an attitude when he came off today. Didn’t play well and I think it was correct when he was taken off

He is exactly what Juve fans said he was, a very talented player with a pea for a brain.

Personally, still don’t see it.

This amazing attacking “false defender” sort of player who can’t defend and puts up feeble numbers for a supposed attacking genius from the back.

Plays some fancy passes, looks good unchallenged in the middle, overrated.

This amazing attacking “false defender” sort of player who can’t defend and puts up feeble numbers for a supposed attacking genius from the back.

His number of good games for us is still at 8. All 8 coming between December and February last year.

Do you reckon we need to get rid of half the team?

Do you reckon we need to get rid of half the team?
Nah most of them were shit today, however, there’s a few I don’t agree with being in the 11 at the moment.

And as for Cancelo, he strikes me still as a luxury when he’s on it, and stinking when he’s not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.