27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent when he came on last night. Don’t think he could play as the single pivot but expect he’ll play in a double pivot with Kovacic on Saturday. Unless Bernardo is fit in which case I think he’ll play as an 8. Looks every bit a city player.

I thought he was really poor today. Offered absolutely nothing with the ball and seemed genuinely effected by the jeers from the Wolves fan.

Very disappointed.

I thought he was really poor today. Offered absolutely nothing with the ball and seemed genuinely effected by the jeers from the Wolves fan.

Very disappointed.
Thought Kovacic and Foden were worse, Nunes wasn't brilliant but he kept getting fouled by Wolves, was surprised when he came off.

One of those days. I really like him in our team, and he has been great overall, but it was a frustrating day at the office today. Against Wolves, especially tough mentally, obviously...

He was much better than Kovacic and Foden , however he lacks final ball just like Kovacic

I don’t want to believe that the boos might have been a factor in him having to come off as that would suggest things to me about him that I don’t like. So maybe an injury or tactical decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.