27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahaha. Brutal from Pep. True though and at this point he'll be shifting focus to make him want to get better and better. Maybe a bit of mind games here to bring the best out of him. I wouldn't be surprised if the comment before was with signing him in mind knowing he'll soon need to think about replacing big players so he wanted Nunes to want to play for him saying something like that. Now we've got him, Pep wants him focusing on getting better and not settling for how he is now as good as that is.

My 'hot take' is that he'll be starting over Kovacic by the business end of the season.

Added much needed energy to the side today. Doesn't half get about the pitch. He'll be a big player for us in time.

Think the lad looks class, he seems to have settled in incredibly quickly, must admit I didn't really understand the signing when we were interested but he's much better on the ball than I anticipated he would be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.