27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just a ridiclous comment to make about an elite sportsmen. This is the simplest scenario in the world but people are just desperate to slag him off for some reason.

You are unbelievably sensitive. Read my original post and quote how I “bashed” him.

Putting myself in his shoes and doing what I consider best for his City career isn’t “bashing” him. I know you enjoy inverted commas.

You are unbelievably sensitive. Read my original post and quote how I “bashed” him.

Putting myself in his shoes and doing what I consider best for his City career isn’t “bashing” him. I know you enjoy inverted commas.
You are bashing him for not breaking the terms of his agreement with FifPro and City and just rocking up at the CFG to do some pre season running. Nothing more to be said is there. Let's just end it.

Gundo has joined up with Barcelona. Germany were knocked out quarters, same as Portugal. No reason Nunes, Ruben and even Cancelo couldn’t have joined up this week. Same can be said for KDB and Doku who went out even earlier.
That said, Pep and our medical team know far better than me how much rest our lads need so I’ll keep my trap shut. Purely pointing out that there doesn’t appear to be a FIFA rule that stops them joining up if Gundo has done exactly that.
I know your point is about rules and not what our players should be doing, but just to say that that would be the Barcelona who are notorious for mismanaging their players fitness, and ruining some very promising careers in the process.

I know your point is about rules and not what our players should be doing, but just to say that that would be the Barcelona who are notorious for mismanaging their players fitness, and ruining some very promising careers in the process.

They are notorious for nothing of the sort. The players they have produced over the years, there is not a club, including our own, who could hold a torch to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.