27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Looks an absolute top player in the making to me. So silky on the ball, with an engine and pace to burn. Very exciting signing.

Wow if he keeps that up and also under Pep’s tutoring he will become world class Look the boss when the boss went off

Happy to have him onboard. Steady start and he has that air of quality that I expect we'll see more of as he settles in.

It'll be a 60+ game season. He'll have his time to shine.
Agree about the air of quality. He has a sense of ease about his play, makes it look very effortless even when he is doing a lot of work which is usually the sign of a top quality player.

Not shocked AT ALL by what I have seen and the truth is he will only get better. Insane how people were judging based on what he was doing in a club like wolves which has been in absolute free fall. Keep in mind this guy has been a professional for only 5 years !

A lot of what I highlighted from his game in my mini “scout report” he has shown in these two games and I still think the best is yet to come.

Carry on Nunes !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.