27 | Matheus Nunes - 2024/25

So you are one of those who wants do follow the Chelsea model? Good luck with that.
I’m missing spending on good players instead of spending money on players like Phillips and Nunes. Typical answer for someone who doesn’t know anything about football: someone is not happy with what club is doing on the market, so let’s attack him think he is dreaming of Chelsea’s model

I’m missing spending on good players instead of spending money on players like Phillips and Nunes. Typical answer for someone who doesn’t know anything about football: someone is not happy with what club is doing on the market, so let’s attack him think he is dreaming of Chelsea’s model
Fuck off! I have followed City for 63 years and a football fan throughout, Nunes has the talent, just hasn’t got the hang of City’s style. You accuse me of knowing fuck all about football, so it just goes to show you know fuck all about anything, tosser! I went to Maine Road hundreds of times when I lived in the north, I bet you were in nappies then, and probably still are. And piss off too! 53 posts and you claim to be an expert? Ha ha ha!

Fuck off! I have followed City for 63 years and a football fan throughout, Nunes has the talent, just hasn’t got the hang of City’s style. You accuse me of knowing fuck all about football, so it just goes to show you know fuck all about anything, tosser! I went to Maine Road hundreds of times when I lived in the north, I bet you were in nappies then, and probably still are. And piss off too! 53 posts and you claim to be an expert? Ha ha ha!
OMG. Chill out.

Elsewhere, fans of all other clubs are sick to death of our success in the transfer market. When you talk about players LIKE Philips and Nunes, who are you speaking of?

Elsewhere, fans of all other clubs are sick to death of our success in the transfer market. When you talk about players LIKE Philips and Nunes, who are you speaking of?
I don’t know if the success on the market is spending a lot of money on players who are not making us stronger. City has made a lot of top transfers, but spending money on Phillips and Nunes is just waste of money. To be honest: they are making us weaker. Guardiola has covered a lot of transfer mistakes (no left-back, no striker, no Kompany replacement), but when the player is a wrong fit or is simply not good enough, it’s immediately visible. Listen, City has targeted Bellingham, Rice, Paqueta, Eze, just to sign Jorge Mendes client who was never good enough even in Wolves just after winning the treble. I didn’t like this transfer from the beginning just like with Phillips. Interesting if this guy will have potential suitors in the future.

I don’t know if the success on the market is spending a lot of money on players who are not making us stronger. City has made a lot of top transfers, but spending money on Phillips and Nunes is just waste of money. To be honest: they are making us weaker. Guardiola has covered a lot of transfer mistakes (no left-back, no striker, no Kompany replacement), but when the player is a wrong fit or is simply not good enough, it’s immediately visible. Listen, City has targeted Bellingham, Rice, Paqueta, Eze, just to sign Jorge Mendes client who was never good enough even in Wolves just after winning the treble. I didn’t like this transfer from the beginning just like with Phillips. Interesting if this guy will have potential suitors in the future.
I get that you are not able to answer. It appears that Philips was a mistake, of course, but our transfers have been incredibly successful, as shown by our trophies and also by our sales income. It is too early to judge Nunes, and I would urge you to be patient with all new players and relish the success we have - this is a unique team in the history of the English game.

Last edited:
Success are transfers like
I get that you are not able to answer. It appears that Philips was a mistake, of course, but our transfers have been incredibly successful, as shown by our trophies and also by our sales income. It is too early to judge Nunes, and I would urge you to be patient with all new players and relish the success we have - this is a unique team in the history of the English game.
no, it isn’t too early. He was a wrong fit from the beginning and a bad move. He is 26 years of age. City’s fans have to demand more from the board for me sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.