27 | Matheus Nunes - 2024/25

Think you've took it the wrong way there, I meant his post was the reason not everyone should be entitled to a vote.

Ok thanks for that, and I apologise for being arsey .

I get really pissed with some of the bloody miserable and negative posters on here, and he is one of the absolute worst.

Not sure why he bothers getting up in the mornings, never mind anything else.

You would think that City were struggling in the 3rd division of the FL having to rely on free transfers the way some of our players get criticised - and it's not confined to the absolute fuckwits who infest the matchday thread.

Anyway rant over, as I'm going back to the arsenal management cunts and their clear collusion with Masters and PL thread now.

Utter twats, and most of their supporters are too :)

He's got some limitations as a player for sure, but right now our midfield is a bit of an issue. They look like a retirement home out there.

Part of that is the Rodri and KDB injuries, part of it is Phil and Gundo not being at their best so far this season, and part of it is that frankly - we do have an aging midfield with a lot of tread on the tires.

I'm sure Pep will figure it out over the course of the season, but right now what we're crying out for is a sparkplug. Someone who can inject some energy, progress the ball, and navigate in tight spaces. That's Nunes. We'll sacrifice some control for sure, and he's a step down technically - but if he can come in, keep up his work rate, and provide that spark - there are minutes for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.