29 Games to quadruple

Frank the Yank said:
kawkav said:
I leave in Canada and I never been in Manchester and never seen Man City in action. I have a bet with my wife that if this all happen, I will get to go to the UCL final no matter how much the cost.

Soooooooooo . should I be looking for tickets or what?

Let me put it this way. The chances of you going to Lisbon are better than the Leafs winning Lord Stanleys hardware!!!

You said it.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:38 pm --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:
Pedantic but I make it minimum 31 games to win the quad.

League 17
C1C 2
Chumps 7
FA 5 (plus potential replays)

I stand corrected

I don't like this quadruple talk tbh,fukin media just trying to get us thinking what we shouldnt b thinking,as per pellers he's a smart man so he won't let the hype n sweet talk get to the team

Hi all, derby county fan in peace here.

After watching you guys destroy blackburn i really think you have the best strike force in the world. A new song popped into my head similar to liverpools 'best midfield in the world song' from years back.

'we've got the best strikers in the world
we've got sergio aguero, alvaro negredo,
and edinn dzekoooo'

what you think? Dont slate me lol

OB1 said:
kawkav said:
between now and May 24th, there will be 29 games that stand between us and a historic quadruple.

is it doable? Yes.

is it going to happen? a lot has to go right for us to make it this time around.

can we dream of it? I certainly have started

Do you know what the Q word is?
Far better than the R word we were often afflicted by.

Why not dream though ? Dreams almost never become reality, but they make for good fantasies nonetheless (well mine do), and make life feel far better.

At this moment I'll be more than happy with 1-0 against Cardiff. and 3 points.

As Blues we can dream of the 'big Q' but don't say it out loud. Be suspicious of the press. Surely all this talk of us doing the quadruple is them trying to set us up for a fall. We know this is the best we have ever seen City play, enjoy it ... Drink it in, oh that was another day!!! CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.