29 Games to quadruple

BlueMo' said:
It's impossible ( in this moment)
The wanker press are building us up for one almighty fall.
A fall of their own making.
Exactly why MP is in the "take it one game at a time" camp.

Ignore what the "wanker press" say, they just write the stories they want.

Personally I'm enjoying what I'm watching, its the best I've ever watched, and it will (should) lead to trophies, and it may well lead to more than one.

Talk of a quadruple is probably silly, but its certainly not impossible given the squad we have, and there is no reason we shouldn't dream.

Project said:
We won't beat Barcelona IMO. Both Nasri and Milner are just huge losses for the first leg. So I'm not really thinking about it. All cups are on domestically of course, but I'd take just the league right now.
What's happened to Milner? Have a I missed something?

BlueMo' said:
Well the fact that we are still in all 4 competitions means it definitely not impossible.

Barker said:
BlueMo' said:
Well the fact that we are still in all 4 competitions means it definitely not impossible.

I know what you're sayin Brother but you know what i'm sayin '(in this moment).
I don't know any Blue who's shouting a quadruple.

Setting us up to fail.

Project said:
We won't beat Barcelona IMO. Both Nasri and Milner are just huge losses for the first leg. So I'm not really thinking about it. All cups are on domestically of course, but I'd take just the league right now.

Why is Milner a huge loss, is he going to miss the 1st leg? You have my pulse racing now. Has he had too many yellows or something?

P.S If someone has already mentioned why and your wondering why I haven't seen it, it's because I cba to read through the pages.

Ta

It'll be Navas and Silva starting against Barca, which isn't that bad. Unless one of them gets injured, then we have a real problem with Nasri injured and Milner suspended.

M24 Citizen said:
Project said:

Why is Milner a huge loss, is he going to miss the 1st leg? You have my pulse racing now. Has he had too many yellows or something?

P.S If someone has already mentioned why and your wondering why I haven't seen it, it's because I cba to read through the pages.

Ta
haha the answer is the post above yours. He's suspended :(

You could play exceptionally well every single game but get a bad call or concede a fluky goal in the cup comps and that's it. Pellegrini needs to just tell the players to take it one game at a time.

Regardless of the goal-scoring record - I feel all this talk is premature. Once they've negotiated the banana skin FA Cup ties, won the League Cup and if they beat Barcelona then AND ONLY then can we start talking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.