29 Games to quadruple

unlikely but possible dont forget in those 29 games there is still a margin for error, eg we could beat barca 3-1 at home and lose the away fixture 2-1 also we wont have to win all remaining prem fixtures,we can also write off the west ham away 2nd leg, havnt done the maths but 29 games could become 22 games we will need to win

I will begin thinking if winning all 4 when we have won 3 and 5.0 up in last game to win 4th

kawkav said:
I leave in Canada and I never been in Manchester and never seen Man City in action. I have a bet with my wife that if this all happen, I will get to go to the UCL final no matter how much the cost.

Soooooooooo . should I be looking for tickets or what?
Start sending either Platini or the executives at Gazprom nice little gifts now, best bet.

right stop all this q word talk now!!!
we cart win the quadruple as the rags will have fuckall to sing about if we do!!! lol

I'm hating all this quadruple talk. It's all over the place at the moment and I think it's just adding unnecessary pressure to us and sets us up for a fall if we fail to win any of the cups.

kawkav said:
I leave in Canada and I never been in Manchester and never seen Man City in action. I have a bet with my wife that if this all happen, I will get to go to the UCL final no matter how much the cost.

Soooooooooo . should I be looking for tickets or what?

Let me put it this way. The chances of you going to Lisbon are better than the Leafs winning Lord Stanleys hardware!!!

I'll take the league. Can't see us winning quadruple lol. Maybe a domestic treble at best, but if we finish the season as PL champions I will be happy (we will probably win the league cup too considering our position atm).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.