2nd payment

Re: 1st payment

Cheeky Bxxxxxds I've been charged new season ticket holder prices on DD option.

I had to cancel this new seasons ticket in preparation as received redundancy option a few weeks back.

I managed to get transferred to a different work department, phoned up a week later and got a seat in other area. Should of been told then I would be classed as a lad walking in off the street and have to pay full wack.

No bloody loyalty is there? Seems a bit harsh after only 7 days.

Going to ring and have a moan tomorrow, was going to let the 3hrs+ on the phone during the relocation period slip by- not any more.

Has anyone's first DD come out yet? I checked my online banking today and it hasn't although the DD is showing on the account under my regular payments.

peoffrey said:
Has anyone's first DD come out yet? I checked my online banking today and it hasn't although the DD is showing on the account under my regular payments.

Nothing as come out of my account yet.

It does say on the email we got about a week ago that payment will be taken on or just after the 1st so should be anytime time soon. However Its normally 'just after' when the payment date falls on a weekend!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.