2nd payment

Re: 1st payment

goater1978 said:
not my fault! said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:

No it isn't, I rang the club & asked. If you chose the 15th then your first payment is the 15th. That's the official word from the club.

That's what he said. You're disagreeing with someone who is saying the payment will come out on the 15th by saying the payment will come out on the 15?

I may be disagreeing with myself disagreeing with someone who is agreeing with someone else say what I'm saying! Think about that one smart arse ;0)

oakiecokie said:
peoffrey said:
Has anyone's first DD come out yet? I checked my online banking today and it hasn't although the DD is showing on the account under my regular payments.

No mate,mine was due out today but nothings happened.Ah well some Guinness money still in me account then.

Mine has not gone out yet either, my mate is the same.

Mines still not gone out but says the direct debit is set up. Thinking about ringing up

money gone but details still not showing on statement

could have done with a "thanks for the payment" email really

You can check exactly what dates your payment(s) are due by logging into your account on the official site.

Sign in by going through "Tickets & Seasoncards" (not the homepage) then "Tickets" - "My Account" - "Direct Debit" where it lists the dates. My payments are due 15 July, 16 Sept, 15 Nov & 17 Feb so this will be the same for everyone who chose the "15th".

Phil Meup said:
grim up north said:
alberto0292 said:
money gone but details still not showing on statement

could have done with a "thanks for the payment" email really

Do you get one with direct debits?

No-one else would email you with a 'thanks'.

It would be nice tho...

Would be nice yeah, but it takes too much to set up an automatic email :)<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:14 pm --<br /><br />I just checked my online account on mcfc website and under the first direct debit it says "
Sent to Bank on 01/07/2013" ... should be the same for all the people who set the first instalment today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.