2nd payment

Re: 1st payment

Likewise, nothing taken from mine yet. Even for those who chose 15th, like me, the first payment is supposed to still come out around 01/07. then then next is Sept 15th.

Stuey said:
Likewise, nothing taken from mine yet. Even for those who chose 15th, like me, the first payment is supposed to still come out around 01/07. then then next is Sept 15th.

That's news to me...thought if you chose the 15th, that is when it will come out?

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Stuey said:

That's news to me...thought if you chose the 15th, that is when it will come out?

It is

if you chose the 1st it can only come out on the 1st unless the 1st is a sat/sun then it would come out on the 3rd so if its not out today then something is wrong it wont be collected tomorrow as the debit isnt for the 2nd of a working day,same applies to the 15th
if you stated the 15th the first payment will NOT come out between the 1st-7th and then the 15th thereafter its the 15th of every month as indicated unless its a weekend or bank holiday then again the next working day

Hrm ok, seems universal now on here. I'm sure it was touted the way I mentioned last month on here. Obviously not. My bad :)

They said the Direct Debit was on or around the 1st of the month so that might explain why my full whack hasn't come out today. If nothing has been taken tomorrow then I'll e-mail City.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Stuey said:

It is

No it isn't, I rang the club & asked. If you chose the 15th then your first payment is the 15th. That's the official word from the club.

not my fault! said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

It is

No it isn't, I rang the club & asked. If you chose the 15th then your first payment is the 15th. That's the official word from the club.

That's what he said. You're disagreeing with someone who is saying the payment will come out on the 15th by saying the payment will come out on the 15?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.