2nd payment

Re: 1st payment

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Only on Bluemoon ............. people moaning that money hasn't been taken out of their bank accounts.

Too True , Hilarious

sonicboomboy said:
They've not taken mine yet. Just checked the direct debits bit on the online banking and its in there for the 1st so not too worried now. Sheik must be a bit flush this month what with diesel at £1.49 a gallon so he's not felt the need to tap me up yet?

I'd like to know where the fk you fill up!!

Just a heads up people...

My first payment went out at 01:14am (Wednesday 3rd July)

Although I had agreed to the 1st of the month option.

Seems they may of put the 1st to make sure everyone gets the funds in ready for when they actually take it.

Why Always Ste said:
Just a heads up people...

My first payment went out at 01:14am (Wednesday 3rd July)

Although I had agreed to the 1st of the month option.

Seems they may of put the 1st to make sure everyone gets the funds in ready for when they actually take it.

"On or JUST AFTER.the 1st July" ..... How many times does it have to be quoted ?

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
So is everybody happy now ? Especially those that pissed and moaned about still having money in their bank accounts ..... YCNMIU

Have you ever thought that I don't like having a large amount of cash in my current account? I like to bang it away in a savings account that I can't access without doing a transfer - and also for security. If my cash card gets stolen or whatever then they can't help themselves with the nigh on £2000 I had in there for my Seasoncard, monthly bills and one-off payments. I'd get the money back eventually but that's not the point. The £550 was there in time on my part yet City didn't take it. No communication at all as to why. If you're likening the situation as to the Seasoncard costing you everything you have then you have to ask yourself why you've bought one.

Needless to say the Seasoncard has now been paid for today and I know how much I've got left to play with for the rest of the month. I wanted it paid for yet all you could was brand me a moaner.

Bugger. The money has gone today

Would have got away with it, if it wasn't for those pesky bluemooners

I relocated seats to get my son a ST. They have taken 2 direct debits today - £224.50 too much. I will get a call back by the end of the week when they have had a chance to look into it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.