2nd payment

Re: 1st payment

toffee balls said:
So let me get this straight , you have confirmation that you have your seasoncard for next season but City have not taken their payment for it yet.

Where is the problem from a fans perspective ?

I did everything to ensure the money for my Seasoncard was there and it technically still hasn't been paid for. I know exactly what I'm like with money and would just prefer for it to have been taken to give me the peace of mind it's been sorted for a whole season. I've Direct Debits with O2 and numerous other companies with the payment always coming out on the specified date or next working date.

A post on the page before has detailed City employees not being able to tell them when the payment will be coming out. It's pathetic. People have been given the wrong dates, had the wrong details set up etc. It's not good enough.

peoffrey said:
toffee balls said:
So let me get this straight , you have confirmation that you have your seasoncard for next season but City have not taken their payment for it yet.

Where is the problem from a fans perspective ?

I did everything to ensure the money for my Seasoncard was there and it technically still hasn't been paid for. I know exactly what I'm like with money and would just prefer for it to have been taken to give me the peace of mind it's been sorted for a whole season. I've Direct Debits with O2 and numerous other companies with the payment always coming out on the specified date or next working date.

A post on the page before has detailed City employees not being able to tell them when the payment will be coming out. It's pathetic.

so actually you're the problem, not City. Is it City's fault that you have a problem ?

The T&C's said "on or after the 1st" and if they don't take the money then City have stated on the OS that they will be in touch and it will all be sorted.

some people are unbelievable . Panicking for no reason - I'd fucking hate to be in a real crisis with them.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
peoffrey said:

A post on the page before has detailed City employees not being able to tell them when the payment will be coming out. It's pathetic.

so actually your the problem, not City. Is it City's fault that you have a problem ?

The T&C's said "on or after the 1st" and if they don't take the money then City have stated on the OS that they will be in touch and it will all be sorted. It's pure incompetence handed down by poor trainers.

some people are unbelievable . Panicking for no reason - I'd fucking hate to be in a real crisis with them.

What?! How on earth is it my problem that City's Ticket Office are still poor administratively? I can't believe I'm reading this! I've had numerous problems with them over the years (like every Blue I know) and they turn many basic queries in to a crisis.

Initially, people couldn't add the Cup Schemes or did so before they weren't confirmed in the e-mail. Then the Direct Debit dates confirmed were wrong. Now the Direct Debit hasn't come out at all and we've had NO communication to let us know why. Read page 6 and the borderline farcical reply from someone at City.

If this was any other organisation then you'd take your money elsewhere. No option with your football team, is there?

peoffrey said:
What?! How on earth is it my problem that City's Ticket Office are still poor administratively?

what is the issue ? I cannot for the life of me see why people are so bothered that money has not been taken from their bank account.

Most people like myself (and yourself it seems), have made sure there is enough money in their accounts to pay the direct debit that is due imminently. If some people do not have the self control not to spend that money then those people obviously have a problem. Whether the money is taken out today, tomorrow or next week - It still needs to be paid and City have said in the T&c's "on or AFTER the 1st" ............ if the money is still in your account next week then City have stated on the OS that they will be in touch and it will get sorted.......... but until that happens people are using this thread to have another go at the ticket office before an issue has even arisen ......... that in my opinion is pathetic.

peoffrey said:
What?! How on earth is it my problem that City's Ticket Office are still poor administratively?

what is the issue ? I cannot for the life of me see why people are so bothered that money has not been taken from their bank account.

It was advertised in booklet that was sent out and as coming out on 1st or 15th- your choice.

All my bills come out on the 1st so can judge how much is left for the month so know what to cut back on. Now that it's not come out its a pain as got to remember that's still to come out - after 23 yrs of all bills out on the 1st and everything else is mine.

Just plain awkward for me if anything else.

peoffrey said:

Most people like myself (and yourself it seems), have made sure there is enough money in their accounts to pay the direct debit that is due imminently. If some people do not have the self control not to spend that money then those people obviously have a problem. Whether the money is taken out today, tomorrow or next week - It still needs to be paid and City have said in the T&c's "on or AFTER the 1st" ............ if the money is still in your account next week then City have stated on the OS that they will be in touch and it will get sorted.......... but until that happens people are using this thread to have another go at the ticket office before an issue has even arisen ......... that in my opinion is pathetic.

spot on

S.H.R.E.K said:
It was advertised in booklet that was sent out and as coming out on 1st or 15th- your choice.

and on the email sent out on the 22nd June - Titled - DIRECT DEBIT ADVANCED NOTICE which included the following paragraphs right at the top of the email so you couldn't miss them

A Direct Debit payment, due in respect of the above Direct Debit Instruction, will be collected on or just after 1st of July 2013 and will be for the amount of £322.50.

An amount as detailed here will continue to be collected on or just after the 2nd of September 2013, £322.50 on or just after the 1st November 2013, £322.50 and on or just after the 1st of February 2014, £322.50.

Now I've highlighted the fact that they stated 4 times - "ON OR JUST AFTER" - which bit of that are people not getting. Its flaming simple - if its not been taken out and you have a problem with maths then ask someone "with an ounce of brains" to deduct the direct debit figure from your current balance and you'll end up with what you can spend.

S.H.R.E.K said:

and on the email sent out on the 22nd June - Titled - DIRECT DEBIT ADVANCED NOTICE which included the following paragraphs right at the top of the email so you couldn't miss them

A Direct Debit payment, due in respect of the above Direct Debit Instruction, will be collected on or just after 1st of July 2013 and will be for the amount of £322.50.

An amount as detailed here will continue to be collected on or just after the 2nd of September 2013, £322.50 on or just after the 1st November 2013, £322.50 and on or just after the 1st of February 2014, £322.50.

Now I've highlighted the fact that they stated 4 times - "ON OR JUST AFTER" - which bit of that are people not getting. Its flaming simple - if its not been taken out and you have a problem with maths then ask someone "with an ounce of brains" to deduct the direct debit figure from your current balance and you'll end up with what you can spend.

Where are you sat next season? £1300, i hope that's for Superbia.

ManCitizens. said:
S.H.R.E.K said:

Where are you sat next season? £1300, i hope that's for Superbia.

ha ha - nah - that's for me and my two kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.