2nd payment

Re: 1st payment

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
S.H.R.E.K said:
It was advertised in booklet that was sent out and as coming out on 1st or 15th- your choice.

and on the email sent out on the 22nd June - Titled - DIRECT DEBIT ADVANCED NOTICE which included the following paragraphs right at the top of the email so you couldn't miss them

A Direct Debit payment, due in respect of the above Direct Debit Instruction, will be collected on or just after 1st of July 2013 and will be for the amount of £322.50.

An amount as detailed here will continue to be collected on or just after the 2nd of September 2013, £322.50 on or just after the 1st November 2013, £322.50 and on or just after the 1st of February 2014, £322.50.

Now I've highlighted the fact that they stated 4 times - "ON OR JUST AFTER" - which bit of that are people not getting. Its flaming simple - if its not been taken out and you have a problem with maths then ask someone "with an ounce of brains" to deduct the direct debit figure from your current balance and you'll end up with what you can spend.

Ha, now see if I had received that email there wouldn't of been any moaning from me. But. . . . . . I didn't.

Could it be theres more thick fuckers like me out there that think the balance you get fromthe hole in the wall has got anything to do with the actual balance of the account ?

willy eckerslike said:
They've messed up my Direct Debits - got two set up (should only be one) and I've been trying to get the wrong one cancelled. I've been emailing for a couple of weeks but getting no reply so rang them today. The girl couldn't fix it, but said she would email the DD department. Going to have to be quick as they're due out on the 15th.

It sounds like they've got some issues!

If you are in any of the cup schemes, make sure they cancel the one without the schemes.
Similar thing happened with mine using Zebra so they cancelled one - the one with all cup schemes on, which left me stood queuing up at the ticket office the first time the champions league music was played at our ground and me sat up in the gods for the match

willy eckerslike said:
They've messed up my Direct Debits - got two set up (should only be one) and I've been trying to get the wrong one cancelled. I've been emailing for a couple of weeks but getting no reply so rang them today. The girl couldn't fix it, but said she would email the DD department. Going to have to be quick as they're due out on the 15th.

It sounds like they've got some issues!

You can cancel the wrong direct debit yourself. Just phone your bank (or use Internet banking) and cancel the incorrect one.

Mine still hasn't come out, anyone else's still not come out?

I haven't had the advance notice of Direct Debit. Should I be concerned?

My first payment still hasn't been taken.

If it doesn't come out in the next few days then I'm expecting the club will be aware of the issue and rectify it.

If it's till not been taken in a few weeks and there's no sign of my season card then I'll be tempted to contact them, but I'll sit tight for now.

They've not taken mine yet. Just checked the direct debits bit on the online banking and its in there for the 1st so not too worried now. Sheik must be a bit flush this month what with diesel at £1.49 a gallon so he's not felt the need to tap me up yet?

Spoke with Supporters Service today

"as this is the first time we are taking the direct debit instalments from our supporters there may be a slight delay in the funds being debited from your account."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.