3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ireland_for_pm said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Hooch said:
I don't know the names and Mr. X won't tell me!

I've got a feeling for a certain Mr Drogba from Chelsea
god no, he was fucking awful yesterday!

PMSL!!!

Right that's it. I have actually read everything there is to read on this forum now. I never thought we'd get to this day but it has happened.

A city fan has said that he doesn't want a player at the level of Drogba at City.

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP.

I was told by someone at the club we were after 3 "big" players, I dont know if one was Bridge or not.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Hooch said:
I don't know the names and Mr. X won't tell me!

I've got a feeling for a certain Mr Drogba from Chelsea
god no, he was fucking awful yesterday!

PMSL!!!

Right that's it. I have actually read everything there is to read on this forum now. I never thought we'd get to this day but it has happened.

A city fan has said that he doesn't want a player at the level of Drogba at City.

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP.
Your right, OK i would have him, but you have to admit he looked fucking dire yesterday!

Drogba yes please
Off tuesday as well but don't ruin my day off by paying over the odds for a injured RSC and Bellamy though I could stomach Bellamy more than RSC as money not going to that blow us out of the water fat sam

do we know what type of signings they could be what poisitons etc or are we goin to be downflated again with no transfer movement its gettin very tiresum everday cin were goin to sign this player that player and suprise,suprise nothin happens is this for real?

pluto said:
Drogba yes please
Off tuesday as well but don't ruin my day off by paying over the odds for a injured RSC and Bellamy though I could stomach Bellamy more than RSC as money not going to that blow us out of the water fat sam

RSC is not one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.