3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please just let something happen! Spent my week off last week just waiting for some news. Want Allerdyce and Rednapp to go green with jealousy.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Hooch said:
I don't know the names and Mr. X won't tell me!

I've got a feeling for a certain Mr Drogba from Chelsea
god no, he was fucking awful yesterday!

PMSL!!!

Right that's it. I have actually read everything there is to read on this forum now. I never thought we'd get to this day but it has happened.

A city fan has said that he doesn't want a player at the level of Drogba at City.

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP.
Drogba would DO for now. What is the big fuss about Drogba these days.
1) He looks disinterested
2) Clumsy
3) Lazy

Ducado said:
pluto said:
Drogba yes please
Off tuesday as well but don't ruin my day off by paying over the odds for a injured RSC and Bellamy though I could stomach Bellamy more than RSC as money not going to that blow us out of the water fat sam

RSC is not one of them

How you know RSC isn't one of them?

My initial thoughts are that if it is 3 then it will be Bellend, RSC and Parker...

what is happening???? whos said we are signing anyone???? why is no-one questioning it!!!! agh!!!!!!

I reckon Given, Tevez and Arshavin. I don't know bout any1 else but I would love arshavin, everyone at the euros was well excited about him and he was utter class, and when he played in the super cup he jsut outplayed the whole the rags defence, but now everyone is slagging him off.

But we better sign players soon otherwise we will start to panic buys and Hughes panic buys will be players like rory delap an ricardo fuller isn't parker and bellamy just bad enough.

city diehard

Clarkey311 said:
Ducado said:
pluto said:
Drogba yes please
Off tuesday as well but don't ruin my day off by paying over the odds for a injured RSC and Bellamy though I could stomach Bellamy more than RSC as money not going to that blow us out of the water fat sam

RSC is not one of them

My initial thoughts are that if it is 3 then it will be Bellend, RSC and Parker...

Hooch has said.

citizens_1976 said:
Drogba would DO for now. What is the big fuss about Drogba these days.
1) He looks disinterested
2) Clumsy
3) Lazy

The big fuss is that he is exactly what we aree missing at the moment in our formation. He would be the perfect signing for us. We need the big man who can hold the ball up top. And he's a lethal finisher. Absolute twat but fantastic player.

Clarkey311 said:
Ducado said:
pluto said:
Drogba yes please

RSC is not one of them

If it's anyone, it will be Bellend and Parker. I don't see us going back to B'burn for Father Christmas because FatBoy Slim is taking the piss over getting us to make a big thing of making an over-inflated offer, and we'd look foolish.
However, I am still sceptical....all due respect to Hooch, but I am very sceptical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.