3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BFS:-

star-wars-boss-nass-lmao.jpg

KaKa Blue said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
Anyone one else agree that Sam Allardyce looks a bit like this fella http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/8289/jabba.jpg
no this is sam <a class="postlink" href="http://loscuatroojos.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ugly_fat_man_picture-_funfry.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://loscuatroojos.com/wp-content/upl ... funfry.jpg</a>

omg is he pregnant?

story.vert.half.ton.man.ap.gif

thats sam!

DUCADO, Because Hooch has put a timescale of tomorrow in this WU, sorry ITK post, could you arrange for him to be banned on the 14th Jan, if he is proved to be Full Of Shit?

Muckin Funster said:
DUCADO, Because Hooch has put a timescale of tomorrow in this WU, sorry ITK post, could you arrange for him to be banned on the 14th Jan, if he is proved to be Full Of Shit?

ducado for him to say we will sign three players tomorrow must mean he has a good sauce yes? so why cant he give the names of the players we are signing?

One of them will unfortunately be bellamy and the other would be parker i reckon.....and if the third isnt RSC then i have no idea.....but i think it will be despite the origional poster saying it isnt.

if its bellamy ill certainly not be celebrating.........wa**er of the highest order/average player/dirty little cheat...scum bag! (yes better than what we have but so are most forwards in and around the premiership and most othe top leagues in europe and if we are going to break the bank for someone we should do it now instead of buying a stop gap player (esp one who is a complete and utter t**t!!)

parker though uninspiring i can see the sense in it

Muckin Funster said:

It's not up to me to ban posters I am just a humble list maker, I mean Ric is on the list twice and he even has entry in red

bluemoon201164 said:
Muckin Funster said:

ducado for him to say we will sign three players tomorrow must mean he has a good sauce yes? so why cant he give the names of the players we are signing?

Because his source asked him not to reveal anything perhaps...?

bluemoon201164 said:
Muckin Funster said:

He explained how he got the information, no names were given, the only snippet he got was that one was not RSC, time will tell as I have said it's a rare ITK that time limits his rumour

bluemoon201164 said:
Muckin Funster said:

... Because naming the three players somewhat undermines the club and the owners; should they wish to make a HUGE announcement. Equally the source would be sacked on the spot if true; where as a light rap on the knuckles is only to be expected by not giving implicit details.

well that's my take on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.