3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Bellamy,Parker,Santa are just decoys to take spotlight off dealing and we really get a big 3 eg Kaka et al?Dare to dream boys .We got Robinho somehow didnt we?That was fairly incredible at the time.Lets dream .Why not.

paulsimpson said:
What if Bellamy,Parker,Santa are just decoys to take spotlight off dealing and we really get a big 3 eg Kaka et al?Dare to dream boys .We got Robinho somehow didnt we?That was fairly incredible at the time.Lets dream .Why not.

How good would that be if we unveiled 3 superstars all at once. The yellow strip on SSN would go awol!!!

carrconormcfc said:
paulsimpson said:

How good would that be if we unveiled 3 superstars all at once. The yellow strip on SSN would go awol!!!
True!And...I could see jealousy all over Fergie's face

hate to say it but i think we're getting wummed. I'll happily eat my words tomorrow though, seems like a few people are going to have a sharp fall in happiness come midnight tomorrow!

paulsimpson said:

Decoys unfortunately confirmed by MH as targets for which bids have been put in.

Godfather said:
am i the only one who thinks ZULTAN ibrahimovic hilarious?? lol
2611979772_a71b8a2815.jpg

ZOLTAN

Muckin Funster said:
paulsimpson said:

Decoys unfortunately confirmed by MH as targets for which bids have been put in.

extremely good decoys at that...

paulsimpson said:

we can only live in hope that this is the case but i dont think it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.