3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluebeer said:
dream land......a press conference actually happens.....
in walks diego lopez (top spanish keeper), has interview

next in:
raul albiol (kompany clone), has interview

finally, bit of suspension......villa walks in, jaws around the room drop, hughes gets wood, aiming high again

but the reality is......bellamy walks in, smacks someone with a golf club, takes a shit on his new shirt.......thanks hughes for his persistance and massive pay cheque.

nosy parker asks the questions

RSC walks in with fat sam clinging to his ankles

I PMSL at that part

bluejase said:
simon23 said:
im not too sure why everyone is getting excited....the OP said 3 signings tomorrow......but its pretty sure that at least one of those will be bellend (which on its own makes it a very big negative)....and the other will me likely to be Scott Parker.......and the third (even though he says it isnt ) will be RSC....again nothing to get oo excited about....3 very average players

still improves the current squad.

This.
It wouldn't bother me who the 3 are...shit, I'll take Larry, Curly and Moe at the moment :)

BLUEinTheUSA said:
bluejase said:
simon23 said:
im not too sure why everyone is getting excited....the OP said 3 signings tomorrow......but its pretty sure that at least one of those will be bellend (which on its own makes it a very big negative)....and the other will me likely to be Scott Parker.......and the third (even though he says it isnt ) will be RSC....again nothing to get oo excited about....3 very average players

This.
It wouldn't bother me who the 3 are...shit, I'll take Larry, Curly and Moe at the moment :)

They can't sign, they're in charge for christs sake!

nlondoncityfan said:
BLUEinTheUSA said:
bluejase said:
simon23 said:

This.

They can't sign, they're in charge for christs sake!

Oh ok then....Geoffrey, George and Bungle!!

next in:

finally, bit of suspension......villa walks in, jaws around the room drop, hughes gets wood, aiming high again

but the reality is......RSC walks in Sam clinging to his ankles, RSC kicks him off collects pay check from Hughes.

Vassell(the biggest deal) walks in ecstatic about signing his new contract.

Next Bellemy walks in swinging a golf club. Takes out the competition(RSC)

Bellemy then falls over Fat Sam rips his tendon and his golf club takes out Vassell.

Manchester_City_Blue said:

next in:

but the reality is......RSC walks in Sam clinging to his ankles, RSC kicks him off collects pay check from Hughes.

Vassell(the biggest deal) walks in ecstatic about signing his new contract.

Next Bellemy walks in swinging a golf club. Takes out the competition(RSC)

Bellemy then falls over Fat Sam rips his tendon and his golf club takes out Vassell.

Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.