3 players signing in 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opionon if any secret signings are tomorrow there Big Money signings giving in and from outside the U.K. Paying up very large amounts of cash to a prem club is asking for trouble, unless of course, one of them is zeveT...?

dream land......a press conference actually happens.....
in walks diego lopez (top spanish keeper), has interview

next in:
raul albiol (kompany clone), has interview

finally, bit of suspension......villa walks in, jaws around the room drop, hughes gets wood, aiming high again

but the reality is......bellamy walks in, smacks someone with a golf club, takes a shit on his new shirt.......thanks hughes for his persistance and massive pay cheque.

nosy parker asks the questions

RSC walks in with fat sam clinging to his ankles

Bluebeer said:

next in:

finally, bit of suspension......villa walks in, jaws around the room drop, hughes gets wood, aiming high again

but the reality is......bellamy walks in, smacks someone with a golf club, takes a shit on his new shirt.......thanks hughes for his persistance and massive pay cheque.

Tbh, i think both of those senario's would make great TV.

Bluebeer said:

next in:

hahaha

Bluebeer said:

next in:

Funny as Fuck! PMSL!

bluezi said:
In my opionon if any secret signings are tomorrow there Big Money signings giving in and from outside the U.K. Paying up very large amounts of cash to a prem club is asking for trouble, unless of course, one of them is zeveT...?

Which prem club would be receiving any money for Tevez then?

By the end of wednesday night we will have one CM, i think. Not posting sources, i may be wrong. My gut feeling is that a deal will happen though, please dont push me now.

KaKa Blue said:
By the end of wednesday night we will have one CM, i think. Not posting sources, i may be wrong. My gut feeling is that a deal will happen though, please dont push me now.

fuck me is that the best you can do

you've asked if you can make up a rumor then you come out with that

use your imagination at least ;-)

KaKa Blue said:

come onnn......its wrong to keep things bottled up

think of it as easeing your mind, take the weight off your shoulders fella.

Swordfish7 said:
bluezi said:

Which prem club would be receiving any money for Tevez then?

None Kia owns his rights West Ham and United own nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.