#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had his 3 worst performances of the season in his last 3 games. Needs to sharpen up for the final.

Poor first half,probbaly his worst ive seen.Hopefully it out of his system now and he will be back to his majestic best next Saturday.

Kills me how this thread is absolutely silent whenever he doesn't have a particularly good game lol had to scroll all the way to the bottom to find it.

Basically I just think he was constantly scrambling to cover for others, which isn't really his fault tbf. I was thinking earlier maybe he could've done a bit more to organise the others as we've seen him do before, but that feels harsh now that a few hours have gone. Really wonder how he would've played with proper midfield protection and Stones not shitting himself in the first half, guess we'll never know.

He and Kev are the ones most in need of a proper rest during the summer. Unfortunately they've got two national team managers who will use them like bars of soap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.