3 | Ruben Dias - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, that's been his level for most of the season. Feels like every other game I'm saying he needs dropping, starting to sound like I've a personal vendetta against him. I obviously don't, love the guy but he's been dogshit most of the season. He's 5th choice right now and by a considerable distance. Once injuries clear up, a spell on the sidelines until he sharpens up is required.

Out of form but class is permanent
This.love ths guy, so intelligent and a true leader. Tonigh he was on a yellow when he got turned for the second goal. He knew he had to let him go otherwise we’d be without him for the Spurs game. Still one our best players.

Way off it this season, probably should be dropped but his leadership on the field would be missed so much.

Woeful decision making for RBL's 2nd. Always going to be risky trying to intercept that pass (safer option is to run alongside the attacker), but his timing was way off.

Out of the form at the moment, he will come good again, but maybe shouldn't be starting for now.

This.love ths guy, so intelligent and a true leader. Tonigh he was on a yellow when he got turned for the second goal. He knew he had to let him go otherwise we’d be without him for the Spurs game. Still one our best players.
CL yellows/reds don't apply to the league, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.