31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His performances haven't been great, but no player should be forced to delete their social media due to abuse. These are not proper city fans, absolutely embarrassing.
Haven't been great?

What games do you watch?

The guy is outstanding and a huge player for us

The problem with twitter is its very easy to hide your identity amd get away with it without any form of moderation. No doubt these people have faceless profile pics and have probably never set foot inside the Etihad in their entire life.

By all means objectively critique someone's performance, that's what opinions are for (and like any player Ederson is by no means perfect) but to abuse someone on social media really is pondlife behaviour.

I personally believe we have a great goalkeeper, nobody else could do what he does for us and play the way Pep wants his keeper to play. Some of our players deserve more respect from some.

my personal opinion - i dont think his shot stopping has been great. Too often we concede from the first shot on goal or from an oppositions only attempts on target.
Does the fact the chances the opposition receive via a high offside line for example make it look worse than it seems though?

Does the fact the chances the opposition receive via a high offside line for example make it look worse than it seems though?
People don't seem to grasp that all mate. Can't work out why we give away maybe 2 chances a game but it's usually about 2 yards out and completely unpressured.

The funniest thing is everyone on Twitter is saying "Courtois made me realise" - guess they couldn't make it to the ground when we put 4 past him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.