31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
my personal opinion - i dont think his shot stopping has been great. Too often we concede from the first shot on goal or from an oppositions only attempts on target.
I think your opinion is plain wrong but your entitled to one just as we all are.

Jordan Pickford looked a fucking phenomenal shot-stopper at Sunderland when he was conceding 10+ shots a game because there were so, so many opportunities to make great saves. I honestly just think the opposite is true of Ederson. Give him even seven or eight saves to make every game and I'm sure he makes a perfectly reasonable amount of them.

The seaosns over. We won the league. Cant understand hiw some people cant just enjoy it.

For some people it literally is just that football is the easiest place to channel their need to criticise and dislike something or someone. Raheem is the perfect example of that, got better numbers than Phil or Gabriel this season and somehow got more abuse than either combined.

How comes that Ederson is extremely disliked by quite a lot of people despite how important he's for Pep's system?

I'm asking because I didn't start following the until Haaland officially joined Man City.

How comes that Ederson is extremely disliked by quite a lot of people despite how important he's for Pep's system?

I'm asking because I didn't start following the until Haaland officially joined Man City.
I wouldn't say he's extremely disliked at all. We get a few whingers on here critical whenever he makes a blunder, but generally i think most blues appreciate what Ederson brings to the team. I wouldn't swap him for any other keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.