31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't swap him for any other keeper. His ability to control and play the ball like an outfield player and the precision that he can ping passes & long balls is unlike any other keeper IMO. Also he makes a lot more vital saves than some on here give him credit for.

What lousy luck he is having increasing his PL clean sheet stats. 2 consecutive goals in off the post in 2 games, no justice in football.

Can anyone help me please? A month or two ago I saw a video of Ederson practicing his kicking. He was landing in the arms of two staff members on opposite sides of the halfway line. It was mesmeric but I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

There is a very weird constituency on here of complete nobheads and haters who seem determined to blame Eddie for every goal we concede.
The people who never go.
Mainly Americans who love our clearly second rate and second choice keeper, and a few clueless overseas TV fans tbf.
Fuck you plastics. Our club. Our fans. Our manager.
Us lads who go every week know and love the dude

There is a very weird constituency on here of complete nobheads and haters who seem determined to blame Eddie for every goal we concede.
The people who never go.
Mainly Americans who love our clearly second rate and second choice keeper, and a few clueless overseas TV fans tbf.
Fuck you plastics. Our club. Our fans. Our manager.
Us lads who go every week know and love the dude
I agree mate.. Eddie is so important to the way we play..if we swapped him for another keeper who makes the odd wonder save that apparently Eddie doesn't then the team would suffer as a whole.
No other keeper is as comfortable on the ball and as composed as Eddie when receiving the ball whilst under pressure..this means we can play out from the back and not worry about the pressure it invites.
His long passing is simply amazing..the power and accuracy is wonderful..we are lucky to have him..

Interesting debate as to who is the most important player in allowing us to play the way we do.

Eddie because of his talent with the ball at his feet, distribution long, short and middle and ability to perform and execute almost immaculately under pressure.

Kyle because of his recovery speed, defensive ability and long, cross field passes

Rodri as our pivot and his ability in the transition

My vote by a slim margin would go to Eddie.

Mcfc have been blessed with world class goalkeepers over the years more than any other club IMHO but this guy is so important as to how we play I haven't seen any other keeper in world football who comes close, to be fare I've not seen every keeper but seen most, I love the calmness in his play, the documentary is very interesting and helps you understand what makes him the player he is, can't wait for the day he takes a penalty.

Unlucky, again.
Brilliant otherwise I thought though. Very sure handed. Assertive on corners.

Probably he won't get much mention, but I thought he was fantastic today.

Apart from the goal, nearly every shot that came in stuck to his palms, didn't even hit them out for corners. Looked rightly frustrated he couldn't keep a clean sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.