31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What that list tells me is Joe Hart was an excellent keeper for a long time. A lot of people tend to forget that it seems.
What about the other Joe? All good keepers on that list but I don't think Eddie will make a good pundit when he hangs up his gloves apparently he believes Arsenal or the Rags can win the league this season Lol.

Ederson has upped his concentration levels this season. He's been largely redundant a few times lately only to snuff out danger with crucial saves in the last 10 minutes or so. He's also erasing his rash headless chicken decisions out nicely. I still think he has to some work to do on penalty saving though.

Congratulations on the century and hopefully the first of several.

Fantastic player and a joy to watch.

The sort or player and character that makes football the greatest sport in the world.

Obrigada, Ederson Santana de Moraes.

Great save on Wilson.

Even putting my bias aside I still don't think that's a penalty. Fraser knew exactly what he was doing there and Atkinson saw right through it.

He does have occasional "WTF" games, and today was one. I just wonder if he has a low boredom threshold (let's face it, he doesn't have a lot to do in most games), and he feels he has to get involved. I'm not sure on the penalty, though I'd be yelling for it at the other end of the pitch. But it was a rash charge out from goal, he had no need to do it. On another day, he could well be penalised for it. Still wouldn't swap him for any other keeper, though.

100% should have been a penalty.

I was flabbergasted that it wasn’t given, and would have been furious if it’d have been at the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.