31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really poor tonight but we move on he may play a blinder next week sometimes just needs to wellie it instead of trying to be clever

1st shot on goal conceded once again. weakest link in this team by far
He’s never saving any of the goals. He is not at fault for any of them.

He was far too casual in possession and you could argue he was inviting pressure we didn’t need but that’s how he plays. In fairness to Madrid, their press was of a quality I didn’t think they had in them, and maybe that caught our defenders and Eddie by surprise. But the none of the goals we conceded were on him.

I’d love a time he’d dig us out of trouble, a great save he has no right to save, or even a big standard save from time to time. We concede off so few chances against it’s crazy. I love the guy and his passing is unreal but for he needs to start saving more and not just spraying pretty balls. He has shot stopping in his locker, it needs to come out more

He was far too casual in possession and you could argue he was inviting pressure we didn’t need but that’s how he plays. In fairness to Madrid, their press was of a quality I didn’t think they had in them, and maybe that caught our defenders and Eddie by surprise. But the none of the goals we conceded were on him.

when you watch the second back he is far too passed his near post. Cover the near post absolutely, he provided a masses part of the goal for him to slot it in with ease.

Ederson needs to f*ck off taking stupid risks , he is being a clever **** at the moment and needs to cut it out , why he waits until the opposing player is a metre away is f*cking stupidity , he's been superb since he came here but he need to cut this shit out.
hes not been superb. far from it. hes never had much to do due to the defence in front of him but when it does come down to him saving a shot , he tends not to.
ive no idea who we should have net as the perfect keeper could make the passes he does but also save at least some of the shots on target.
i would love to see the stats about how many times hes conceded with the 1st shot on target. Bravo was bad for it but ederson cant be far off.

really????

really????
Which one is he saving?

The 1st is a great finish, in off the post.

The 2nd is a 1v1 because those in front of him have fucked up and/or not even bothered to defend.

The 3rd is a pen where the striker is always the favourite.

Nobody, myself included, is going to pretend that Eddie is the best shot-stopper in the world. E.g. I thought he should have done better with the Watford goal at the weekend, but I don’t place any blame on him for the goals tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.