31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one is he saving?

The 1st is a great finish, in off the post.

The 2nd is a 1v1 because those in front of him have fucked up and/or not even bothered to defend.

The 3rd is a pen where the striker is always the favourite.

Nobody, myself included, is going to pretend that Eddie is the best shot-stopper in the world. E.g. I thought he should have done better with the Watford goal at the weekend, but I don’t place any blame on him for the goals tonight.
1st shot on target conceded again. not good enough. maybe he couldnt save it but 1st shot again ffs.
2nd should have been bigger and got down.
3rd took piss out of him

when you watch the second back he is far too passed his near post. Cover the near post absolutely, he provided a masses part of the goal for him to slot it in with ease.
Pens and 1v1s for the most part are going to favour the forwards, especially at this level. We only consider otherwise because we have become used to watching our profligate forwards miss chance after chance…Mahrez missed three 1v1s tonight and didn’t hit the target with any.

Im not saying that Eddies positioning is always the best, it isn’t, but I can’t look at Fern miss a tackle on the halfway line and watch Laporte stand there with his finger up his arse and blame Eddie for it.

He exposed the defense with some sloppy passes, did not pull off any world class save. At fault with our defense for conceding three goals at home.

he has this arrogant body language and when its coupled with shit passes at the back it look even worse.
if he is so arrogant and confident why he didnt stay at the pen standing in the middle and catching Benzema's shot in the air. that would have been a top save haha.

but he wont really make saves when needed.

but the way we play we need him more to be a passing option then making big saves. which is fair because de Gea over the years saved so much points for united by incredible saves but where did it get them really, nowhere.
still as Pep had Neuer as well as a player, ad he does pull off big saves every game and good on the ball too.

1st shot on target conceded again. not good enough. maybe he couldnt save it but 1st shot again ffs.
2nd should have been bigger and got down.
3rd took piss out of him
I don’t know how you can blame him for the 1st shot on target going in, when you agree he couldn’t save it? It doesn’t matter if it’s the 1st shot, or the 10th.

2nd goal - I just can’t look past Fern and more-so Laporte.

3rd - It’s a great pen. The vast majority would never ever try a Panenka and nearly all keepers will pick a side. I can’t blame a keeper for not guessing that a striker is going to try a panenka. Remember when Aguero did it and the keeper stood there? How many said great save vs those that ripped into Aguero?

I don’t know how you can blame him for the 1st shot on target going in, when you agree he couldn’t save it? It doesn’t matter if it’s the 1st shot, or the 10th.

2nd goal - I just can’t look past Fern and more-so Laporte.

3rd - It’s a great pen. The vast majority would never ever try a Panenka and nearly all keepers will pick a side. I can’t blame a keeper for not guessing that a striker is going to try a panenka. Remember when Aguero did it and the keeper stood there? How many said great save vs those that ripped into Aguero?
when bravo had the stats brought up about how many times hes conceded 1st shot every one was all over it. ederson can do no wrong despite , possibly , being a worse shot stopper

Same old comments whenever we concede, it's almost as if there's a lot of goldfish memories on here, you all saw what happens to us when ederson isn't on the pitch at Wembley didn't you?

How anybody can make the comment about him conceding the first shot they've had is beyond me, it's a fucking brilliant finish no keeper in the world gets even close to it. In fact no keeper is saving any of the goals. Second goal our defence has allowed their player to run into the six yard box, he's never giving ederson even a chance and ederson can't come out because a simple square ball was on the second he leaves his net and the third is a penalty. Truly fucked up to be attempted to suggest he should be saving any of those.

The ederson thread weeding out the morons once more, it never ever fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.