31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggles with his main job of keeping the ball out of the fucking net
Ederson is shit at keeping the ball out of the net. And for some odd reason Pep loves him dearly, how many times have we seen ederson shit the bed! Too many times, we all know the first shot on target will always be a goal with ederson, all the fucken time!!!!!!

Why people are obessed with this "first shot on target" nonsense I have no idea. Ederson could have played 90mins tonight and Benzema puts one in the top corner from 3yrds and people would be saying he should have saved it because its the "first shot on target". What fucking difference does it make.

Ederson and the defence didnt have a single thing to do for 89mins and then we fucked it. Nothing Ederson could have done about any of them goals.

Courtois gets peppered down the other end but doesn't make a single save you wouldn't expect him to but is being lauded.

No doubt the same in here are the ones who have Joe Hart posters and think the number of saves is the indication of a keepers ability.

I've said this a few times over the years but he saves very few shots.

I've lost count of the number of games where teams score 2 or 3 goals from their 3 or 4 shots on target.

He's dog shit a fucking hologram, never makes a save and his distribution has gone to pot, the defence lacks confidence with him behind them, that first goal he just waited for the ball to come too him, their player just drifts infront of him and goal, I want my keeper to first and foremost make saves and he doesn't.

I’m sorry, but i can’t bring myself to rewatch their goals. If anyone can stomach it or if they paid good attention at the time, should he have done better? I feel like the shots to goals ratio for our opponents is frankly shocking, and stats don’t usually lie, but every time I see someone quote the stats there are at least 3 or 4 other posters who say “he couldn’t have done anything about that”

No harm in trying to scout one but it is going to be tough finding another keeper

We all know 1st shot on target is going in, it’s been happening since Bravo was brought in

Literally can’t remember one match where he’s pulled us out of the fire. Makes the saves he really should but never makes the ones he’s not favourite to. Courtois showed what impact a keeper can have for Madrid.
Does he know he can use his hands as a goalkeeper?

Why people are obessed with this "first shot on target" nonsense I have no idea.
Nonsense? You think it's nonsense that we obsessed with it?

When we need that one crucial save from ederson which time and time again fails to do, after our players dominating the game and that single shot on target from the opposition brings back the opposition back in contention, and then suddenly they realize all they have to do is to counter us and just take a lame shot and it will definitely turn into a goal?

Are u asking why we obsessing about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.