31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really now. Last I checked Ederson is a goal keeper, primary job, to keep the goals out! Funny enough, the first shots always go in with him.
Primary job back in the stone ages. Yeah. Not anymore.

I'm sure Eddie will take peace with his back to back golden gloves. Not bad for someone that can't save first shots. Maybe we should have spent 80m on that other brazilian.

Repeating myself but he, for some reason hates savings footballs. Got to be worse than bravo his shots on goal leading to goals ratio now. Never digs us out the shit, ever. Last line of defence but we may as well not have one

Primary job, never said the only job or the only skill he should have is shot stopping.

Back to the stone ages you say? Well that's sad because we got knocked out of the champions league, with his modern day tactics, perhaps if he was equipped with some of those basic Stone age traits and coupled with his modern day distribution, we would been on our way to the final!

I'm sure Eddie will take peace with his back to back golden gloves. Not bad for someone that can't save first shots. Maybe we should have spent 80m on that other brazilian.
When a team has as much possession as us our keeper should be keeping clean sheets. You can call out the obvious, he doesn’t make many saves, in fact you can keep a clean sheet without making one save you know. He’s bang average

If Madrid had Ederson in goal we'd have absolutely walloped them.

Also you could put any goalkeeper in the prem in our current team and they'd win the golden glove that's not a good metric with which to rate a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.