31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisson is dodgy as fuck. Go and watch Liverpool's loss to West Ham and tell me he's a better goalkeeper than Ederson.

Better shot stopper? Sure. But he's weak on crosses, slower off his line, worse with the ball at his feet, and makes more actual mistakes than Ederson does
Had a quick gander at the stats for that game. West Ham 3 shots on target = 3 goals. I do think Ederson is a little suspect at shot stopping but half the time its from pretty close. Allison is a very good shot stopper but like you say has so many other weaknesses.

Had a quick gander at the stats for that game. West Ham 3 shots on target = 3 goals. I do think Ederson is a little suspect at shot stopping but half the time its from pretty close. Allison is a very good shot stopper but like you say has so many other weaknesses.

If we had a good shot stopper but weak with their distribution, the same posters would then be on here saying he isn’t good enough and his poor distribution is impacting our style of play.

Is there a better thread for weeding out the clueless?

You simply can't get any better for peps game and there's nobody even remotely similar. If you want ederson out you're basically asking for Pep to go too.

Is there a better thread for weeding out the clueless?

You simply can't get any better for peps game and there's nobody even remotely similar. If you want ederson out you're basically asking for Pep to go too.
That's exactly the situation. It's entirely possible that Ederson would be an absolutely dreadful keeper at a club always under pressure like Burnley or united.
The fact is that he fits Pep's style of play perfectly. He's probably the best sweeper in Europe - the goalkeeping Beckenbauer. He's a genuine one-off as a keeper, an enigma.
As long as we play the Pep way, he'll be our keeper.
He may not be the best shot stopper in the PL, but as you say, there's none better at what he does.

Then go back and read all my posts, you clearly have the time. How many players have I slagged off!
You clearly have a lot of time on your hands, 58 posts since 27.4.2022. I have time to go back and read all your posts, 27.4.2022 a City positive post, every post/reply since then negative, many arrogant and rude. How many have you slagged off ?, a small sample, Zinchenko, Laporte, Dias, Cancelo, Ederson, Stones lifestyle ............... . Maybe read your own posts. As a matter of interest what motivated you to join Bluemoon 3 weeks before the end of season. Criticise all you want, you might get more respect if you applied a little balance to your posts, more fact, less bluff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.