31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know its in Edersons favour this time but I think this is the berk that basically wrote an entire thesis on edersons 1v1 capabilities, going heavily into a theory that he rushes off his line far too quickly the whole time missing the fact that Ederson rarely starts on his line and is often back peddling instead of advancing because of his tactical starting position. Another chancer that just likes using the tactic of overloading people with stats to validate his point even when it's fundamentally flawed.

I know its in Edersons favour this time but I think this is the berk that basically wrote an entire thesis on edersons 1v1 capabilities, going heavily into a theory that he rushes off his line far too quickly the whole time missing the fact that Ederson rarely starts on his line and is often back peddling instead of advancing because of his tactical starting position. Another chancer that just likes using the tactic of overloading people with stats to validate his point even when it's fundamentally flawed.
Yes the same "expert" referenced by Carragher and quoted in DM after Vinicius Jr. goal, though DM tried to make it another negative post the guy did actually say the 1v1 was 'uncharacteristically weak' for Eddie. The headline of course said Ederson was "badly at fault", needless to say they omitted any positive elements of what he said.

Yes the same "expert" referenced by Carragher and quoted in DM after Vinicius Jr. goal, though DM tried to make it another negative post the guy did actually say the 1v1 was 'uncharacteristically weak' for Eddie. The headline of course said Ederson was "badly at fault", needless to say they omitted any positive elements of what he said.

I've always thought Ederson is decent when it's 1v1 - its shot stopping that I think he is poor with.

He is the perfect keeper for us right now with the Pep plays, but I've said for a while - if Pep leaves, Ederson would probably have to go too as he wouldn't suit playing under a 'normal' manager.

I've always thought Ederson is decent when it's 1v1 - its shot stopping that I think he is poor with.

He is the perfect keeper for us right now with the Pep plays, but I've said for a while - if Pep leaves, Ederson would probably have to go too as he wouldn't suit playing under a 'normal' manager.
Are there many 'normal' managers left at the top?

I don't think any manager would come in and not play a high line, or pass out from the back. Pep has normalised this at the top level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.