31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ultimate confidence I had whenever the ball was played back to him has turned into nervousness in the last month or so.
i don't blame you with stats like this

Ederson - 90.4%

Manuel Neuer - 86%

Marc-Andre ter Stegen - 85.4%

last week it was his saving ability, this week because he didn't let a goal in its his kicking , people on this thread are starting to look a bit scapegoaty

Ederson - 90.4%

Manuel Neuer - 86%

last week it was his saving ability, this week because he didn't let a goal in its his kicking , people on this thread are starting to look a bit scapegoaty
I don't think so in the main mate. I think folk just reflect what they see. He did some good stuff yesterday (his save in the lat minute, a couple of really dominant punches, and lets not forget he kept a clean sheet) however there was some pretty strange distribution and not helped by the fact that the back four found it impossible to play an out ball for the first 20 mins. Personally I have gone from total confidence in him to a lot less than that this season just because of what I see in front of me.

I don't think so in the main mate. I think folk just reflect what they see. He did some good stuff yesterday (his save in the lat minute, a couple of really dominant punches, and lets not forget he kept a clean sheet) however there was some pretty strange distribution and not helped by the fact that the back four found it impossible to play an out ball for the first 20 mins. Personally I have gone from total confidence in him to a lot less than that this season just because of what I see in front of me.
Exactly. Not sure why some people seem to think that because he’s been great since he came we can’t comment on his sub-par current form when it comes to distribution. Maybe he needs a month or two off like Pellegrini did with Hart in 2013/14 when he lost his form to give him a chance to get back to his best. It worked.

Thought Eddie had someone else's boots on yesterday, but KDB had someone else's legs... Normally our 2 most accurate players both had a serious off day with their passing.

Yes, he had several poor kicks yesterday, but some excellent as well.
We don't have a problem in goal, why call for it?

Btw, the best way to give players a good portion of confidence is loud support during the match. I know, the idea might be a bit over the top
but I would like to try exactly that, for once.
Might work wonders.

Ederson - 90.4%

Manuel Neuer - 86%

Yesterday was pretty poor for him - 77%, and a surprising number of balls straight into touch when he wasn't really under much pressure. It didn't even look like Newcastle had a particularly good press either. I think he was just having one of those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.