31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good save at 1-0, decent punches but my god his kicking was shite.
Come on, let's be fair! Half of his kicking was shite; the other half was fine. And he did make that save that in previous games this season would have crept in. I think he was desperate for his 100th clean sheet. Well done, Eddie, but get the fuckin' kickin' sorted. Have a word with Kevin - his stuff today was slide rule, oh, well nearly slide rule!

Come on, let's be fair! Half of his kicking was shite; the other half was fine. And he did make that save that in previous games this season would have crept in. I think he was desperate for his 100th clean sheet. Well done, Eddie, but get the fuckin' kickin' sorted. Have a word with Kevin - his stuff today was slide rule, oh, well nearly slide rule!
I'd say about 20% of his kicking was fine, the rest was awful. His punched clearances were good though.

One of those rare days when Edersons work with his hands was better than the work with his feet.

Congratulations to him for reaching his century of clean sheets. The third fastest to reach the landmark, after Cech and Reina.

Go on then, I'll say it; imagine what he would have got to that milestone in, if he could actually save shots?

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.