31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you do. Don't like it when your ridiculous posts are shown up I guess. You seem incapable of actually having a conversation with anyone, just keep throwing out insults about Ederson.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy camping out in this thread and telling everyone every day how brilliant of a football mind you are and how everyone else is wrong about Ederson.

Maybe one day you will get your wish and Ederson will leave and then we can close down this thread and you can move onto the next City player who isn't as perfect as you must be.

If you actually read some of my comments in relation to Ederson, I don't think I've ever actually said that we should get rid of him.

My concern around Ederson is that he seems to have weaknesses in very basic areas of goalkeeping. He has his strengths but he needs to work on the basics.

Take some time to read some of my earlier comments where I refer to specific areas of his game, and you'll see that I simply want him to improve as a goalkeeper.

If you and others keep making these knee jerk reactions to perceived criticism, you'll overlook the fact that rather than wanting to 'get rid', most of the 'critical posters' actually want Ederson to improve and stay at City.

BM isn't just made up of happy clappers and moaners... Try to accept other opinions rather than argue for the sake of it.

Good argument. If you think the defensive unit isn't responsible for clean sheets, you know nothing about football.
Lol calm down petal. When did I say that? It’s the ederson thread and I just think he’s perfect for us. But you crack on and hate him - it’s all about opinions. And yours is shit obviously ;)))

And those that need to insult people for no other reason than daring to bring up weaknesses in our team and not subscribing to the happy clapper club,need to have much longer than a day off.
Ironic coming from the guy that has called Eddie a fucking clown, a joker, and a plank in this thread alone.

Ironic coming from the guy that has called Eddie a fucking clown, a joker, and a plank in this thread alone.

He's not wrong though. I've heard plenty of people in CB3 saying pretty much the same about Ederson during quite a few matches.

He certainly doesn't inspire confidence as a goalkeeper, and sometimes gives the impression that he doesn't actually give a shit.

He's not wrong though. I've heard plenty of people in CB3 saying pretty much the same about Ederson during quite a few matches.

He certainly doesn't inspire confidence as a goalkeeper, and sometimes gives the impression that he doesn't actually give a shit.
I'm not wrong,and,like yourself,despite the attempts to shut us down with abuse,i'll speak my mind :-]

If you actually read some of my comments in relation to Ederson, I don't think I've ever actually said that we should get rid of him.
I read through a few of your last posts. Gems like these pop up "fucking hopeless at the very basics of goalkeeping."

I guess you have some sort of background in coaching professional goalkeepers which is why you can write such informative posts like that. They really do help teach us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.