31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another load of shithouse pretend world class bedroom goalkeepers, playing too much FIFA22 pretending to know what goalkeeping is about, when seeing goals conceded in slow motion replays and saying Ederson should do better…

FUCK THE FUCK OFF! You’re all fucking clueless!

Knob’eds
You mean Pep?

Can you quote the posts you’re unhappy with? And what mark out of ten would you give Eddie yesterday?

Another load of shithouse pretend world class bedroom goalkeepers, playing too much FIFA22 pretending to know what goalkeeping is about, when seeing goals conceded in slow motion replays and saying Ederson should do better…

Knob’eds
He had a poor game,he was careless and clumsy again.No one needs to be a professional goal keeper to recognise that,and have an opinion on it.

(Deflection): Deflection or not, Ederson as a goalkeeper should have done better, that is what a good goalkeeper will do in this situations.

(Thought Eddie didn’t do much wrong today): He did when he allowed that first goal, as a goalkeeper it is his responsibility to cover some of the defense mistakes. He in most of the games will not do alot due to our playing style and technique, but every game he will receive two or three shots and he should be able to deal with it.

Knob’eds
But what do you REALLY think?

I was not happy with his contribution to the first goal yesterday watching from SS3 but it was even worse seeing it on MOTD this morning. It was a simple collect that he made a complete mess of and led to the Cancelo foul.

The disallowed goal was borderline I'd say and if that was us having it chalked off then I would be feeling very aggrieved. Lack of concentration and focus at certain points of the game is becoming a regular occurrence unfortunately.

(Deflection): Deflection or not, Ederson as a goalkeeper should have done better, that is what a good goalkeeper will do in this situations.

(Thought Eddie didn’t do much wrong today): He did when he allowed that first goal, as a goalkeeper it is his responsibility to cover some of the defense mistakes. He in most of the games will not do alot due to our playing style and technique, but every game he will receive two or three shots and he should be able to deal with it.
Very lucky ti get away with that disallowed 3rd goal as I think we he ball had gone away from him and it was only because even the palace players didn’t really appeal did it that no one really bothered . Couldn’t stop the first but should have not fumbled it allowing for the free kick . Problem is that he doesn’t really have much to do so never really gets into a rhythm.

Very lucky ti get away with that disallowed 3rd goal as I think we he ball had gone away from him and it was only because even the palace players didn’t really appeal did it that no one really bothered . Couldn’t stop the first but should have not fumbled it allowing for the free kick . Problem is that he doesn’t really have much to do so never really gets into a rhythm.

Ref wasn’t even looking at it either, he was running to the other end and had to turn round to see what the fuss was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.