31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
…the first goal was a triple deflection…
The free kick comes from an easy ball that Ederson messes up. He was with no pressure, then he leaves the ball alive and Cancelo commits a free kick. Or do we ignore that? do we also ignore that he was really close to make us go down 0-3 with a super reckless and stupid mistake? For me that should have been a goal. Crystal's player was 1m away, and Ederson throw the ball too close to his feet, should we also ignore that?

That’s pretty much all he had to do! The one thing he needed to do properly he completely messed up. That first goal was his fault completely for me. He has got to do better than that.
Correct. It was a rudimentary collect which he made a balls of. I struggle with him. I called him Jazz Hands years ago because he waves his hands, Al Jolson style at most shots and saves very little. Is he great with his feet? Yes. Is he a better shot stopper than Joe Hart? Nowhere near.

As a goalie his number one attribute is to save shots which he's poor at unless it's straight down his throat.

Correct. It was a rudimentary collect which he made a balls of. I struggle with him. I called him Jazz Hands years ago because he waves his hands, Al Jolson style at most shots and saves very little. Is he great with his feet? Yes. Is he a better shot stopper than Joe Hart? Nowhere near.

As a goalie his number one attribute is to save shots which he's poor at unless it's straight down his throat.
Imagine what we could have won with a real keeper like Joe Hart!

I can’t understand so many of ours not understanding that is a law of the game.

I can understand rival fans choosing to ignore it to try to put together a stick to beat us with but our own should know better.

Thought Eddie didn’t do much wrong today, apart from perhaps spilling the ball near the corner of his box, which we thankfully were able to clean up.

Can’t be faulted for either of the Palace goals.
Eddie’s failure to hold that simple ball made Cancelo commit the foul which led to the first ball.

Pep on that incident: 'The fault for the first goal, Eddie has to deal with the initial ball, to take responsibility,' he said. 'Today we were lucky to come back but the Premier League does not wait, you will not come back in some games.'

Yesterday wasn’t Eddie’s best game as we conceded two shots on target and conceded two goals but we move on.

Another load of shithouse pretend world class bedroom goalkeepers, playing too much FIFA22 pretending to know what goalkeeping is about, when seeing goals conceded in slow motion replays and saying Ederson should do better…

FUCK THE FUCK OFF! You’re all fucking clueless!

Knob’eds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.