31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did it get disallowed for? couldn’t tell from where I was sat
I have absolutely no idea, maybe the ref thought there was a foul somewhere, he was just a lucky chap. I would have been cross if it was a goal for us that was disallowed.

Didn't really dodge a bullet, their player did something illegal, you cannot block a keeper or interfere whilst he's in the process of releasing the ball, He clearly did.
I can’t understand so many of ours not understanding that is a law of the game.

I can understand rival fans choosing to ignore it to try to put together a stick to beat us with but our own should know better.

Thought Eddie didn’t do much wrong today, apart from perhaps spilling the ball near the corner of his box, which we thankfully were able to clean up.

Can’t be faulted for either of the Palace goals.

I can’t understand so many of ours not understanding that is a law of the game.

I can understand rival fans choosing to ignore it to try to put together a stick to beat us with but our own should know better.

Thought Eddie didn’t do much wrong today, apart from perhaps spilling the ball near the corner of his box, which we thankfully were able to clean up.

Can’t be faulted for either of the Palace goals.
That’s pretty much all he had to do! The one thing he needed to do properly he completely messed up. That first goal was his fault completely for me. He has got to do better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.