31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a group that thought he was never good enough and the coaches and Ederson didn't bother working on any weaknesses because he was good enough with his feet, but apparently his footwork had got worse. All nonsense.

Pep will drop any of his player if he see them isn't good and trying hard enough. Pep drop Cancelo, Laporte even KDB himself yet for the past few years he will never drop Ederson if he fit he will get to keep play as starter even for supposed "drop" of his usual standard performance. That tell me as long Ederson perfoms as Pep expected him to be, Pep will never give a shit about anyone opinion. Ederson the best keeper for his style of play and there's no other keeper in the world currently that will met for his standard.

There was a group that thought he was never good enough and the coaches and Ederson didn't bother working on any weaknesses because he was good enough with his feet, but apparently his footwork had got worse. All nonsense.

His decision making seems to have improved, he's playing the percentages better than he was, which always helps. It does frustrate when you see the same kind of mistakes happening, that's the same for all players but stands out more in keepers. He's definitely improved one way or another though, whether it's technical, decisions or just mindset, I've no idea. If he can play as he has done the last 2 months though, there really is nobody better.

His decision making seems to have improved, he's playing the percentages better than he was, which always helps. It does frustrate when you see the same kind of mistakes happening, that's the same for all players but stands out more in keepers. He's definitely improved one way or another though, whether it's technical, decisions or just mindset, I've no idea. If he can play as he has done the last 2 months though, there really is nobody better.
I agree his decision making with 1v1 s has improved, I have no issue with saying he's playing better now than a few weeks ago. My issue is with those that peddled the 1 shot 1 goal stuff he was never as bad as they suggested, and those saying he and the coaches didn't work at his game and keeping. The fact he is positioning himself better for those 1v1s shows it was also nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.