31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
so now he's not all that with his feet either? I get that you can become so used to watching something so brilliant it becomes almost ordinary at times but fuck me this is a new level of bollocks even for the thread with the most bollocks on the entire forum.

Edersons passing is unrivaled, there's nobody even remotely close, any other keeper does something just once that ederson does multiple times a game with his feet, it gets shown on a loop for weeks and they're calling it "ederson-like" comparing any other keepers ability with their feet to Ederson is like comparing Usain Bolt to anybody else, he's so far ahead of the pack there's no comparison.

He's also the best sweeper keeper around, and he single handedly stops teams from pressing us high up the pitch, a tactic we struggled against quite badly before Ederson signed.

Embarrassing comments.
Yeah, but he doesn’t save enough shots…

so now he's not all that with his feet either? I get that you can become so used to watching something so brilliant it becomes almost ordinary at times but fuck me this is a new level of bollocks even for the thread with the most bollocks on the entire forum.

Edersons passing is unrivaled, there's nobody even remotely close, any other keeper does something just once that ederson does multiple times a game with his feet, it gets shown on a loop for weeks and they're calling it "ederson-like" comparing any other keepers ability with their feet to Ederson is like comparing Usain Bolt to anybody else, he's so far ahead of the pack there's no comparison.

He's also the best sweeper keeper around, and he single handedly stops teams from pressing us high up the pitch, a tactic we struggled against quite badly before Ederson signed.

Embarrassing comments.
He's a Barca fanboy mate. Ignore.

The thing about Ederson's passing that gets underrated is his coolness on the ball.

Take Alisson, for example. He's actually got good technique as far as keepers are concerned. But he can panic under pressure, and even more notably, he can go through spells where he's flustered.

Ederson is completely ice-cool. He's willing to wait until the last second if he has to, and he's prepared to boot it long if not. Even when he miscues his passes from time to time, he'll just carry on as if nothing happened.

The thing about Ederson's passing that gets underrated is his coolness on the ball.

Take Alisson, for example. He's actually got good technique as far as keepers are concerned. But he can panic under pressure, and even more notably, he can go through spells where he's flustered.

Ederson is completely ice-cool. He's willing to wait until the last second if he has to, and he's prepared to boot it long if not. Even when he miscues his passes from time to time, he'll just carry on as if nothing happened.
I also think he suffers from this aspect of his character. Some fans love players that wear their heart on their sleeve.

Every save was an event with Joe Hart. Pickford is another example.

Ederson is the antithesis of that. He’s robotic. He knows what he needs to do and just does it. Sometimes with a slight malfunction, but that doesn’t seem to phase him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.