31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie was excellent yesterday. A fact that only three of us seem to acknowledge yet this thread is buzzing when he makes a perceived 'mistake'.
I remember Stuart Hall (Oooooooooh!) reporting on some of his 'pals' at The Swamp - accountants, lawyers, professionals of every sort, and he said they went mental whenever a Rag conceded a throw-in! Perhaps the success we have had allows some to think we are totally waterproof and they can't handle a reverse.

I remember Stuart Hall (Oooooooooh!) reporting on some of his 'pals' at The Swamp - accountants, lawyers, professionals of every sort, and he said they went mental whenever a Rag conceded a throw-in! Perhaps the success we have had allows some to think we are totally waterproof and they can't handle a reverse.
Anyone following City for a bit longer than the takeover should be used to reverses!
In the good old days it was our own ineptitude that mostly caused them rather than match officials though!

I think he's improved his 1v1 technique.

He's not coming out to meet the forward as ridiculously early as he used to.

I think he's improved his 1v1 technique.

He's not coming out to meet the forward as ridiculously early as he used to.

I've noticed this but mainly because of that save yesterday. He used to be a hologram in those situations but now looks a genuine presence when 1v1.

I'm a critic of him in terms of actual goalkeeping and saving but glad to see he's improving certain aspects of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.