31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we've conceded a goal yet from those slow, floating high passes, that put our full backs under pressure. Thankfully, it was only Copenhagen on Tuesday, but if he does it against Liverpool, it might be Mo Salah charging on goal.

When he is beaten by a penalty in the top corner his anticipation should be better.

Bring a pair of stepladders and a couple of trampettes

Tbh we should just let them have a goal when the penalty is given, I don’t think he’s ever saved one for us.

One of very few legitimate criticisms.

Tbh we should just let them have a goal when the penalty is given, I don’t think he’s ever saved one for us.

One of very few legitimate criticisms.

I can't legislate for the reliability of the site, but it said 8 saved 44 scored.

A belated Christmas miracle.

Seriously though he’s saved 4/30 and the average should be around 1 in 5, so I guess he’s only a few behind but it feels worse because he’s only saved 1 of the last 26 going back 4 1/2 seasons.

It bothers me a hell of a lot more how many we've missed. I think I read 26!! on Pep's watch, after the other night. That is just insane. And missed by everyone. Sergio, Raheem Sterling, Kev, you name it. Nobody should ever miss a penalty, but since there's been a general pile-on on Mahrez since Tuesday, it was not actually badly taken. It's just that he telegraphed which side he was going far too early with his body angle. What I can't stand is when a penalty isn't even on target.
Like, yes, before anyone jumps up to say it, Mahrez's against the dippers. Now that one pissed me off big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.